Tuesday, March 20, 2018

What I Say: Milea Oatmeal Mild Scrub Bath Soap

Let's continue with the reviews, shall we? 


Today, I have another soap from Milea to talk about. 

I know it took a while for me to post another review, but I wanted to give each product some time to work its wonders or what not, before I share my experience and opinion about it. 


If you've have seen my review on Milea's Honey Propolis Bath Soap, you would know that I usually cut my soap into 4 or 5 smaller pieces. I've done the same with this one and I've already finished one of them.  


It took me a little more than a week to finish the first mini bar. Therefore, I find it long lasting for an all organic, natural and handmade soap. 


Always take note of the product ingredients. I still do even though I don't have a sensitive skin. As they say, it's better safe than sorry. I think it's very important to be aware and mindful of the stuff that we use on our body. They don't only have to be effective but also safe and beneficial in the long run. 


This soap intends to do many things for our skin. It doesn't only promise to cleanse, but also to relieve, soothe and soften the skin. Honestly, I believe it performs all of those things really well. 

First off, just like the first soap that I reviewed, it is incredibly sudsy for a natural soap. It makes my skin feel really fresh and clean, but not dry. In actuality, it feels milky and moisturizing. It smells that way, too, sweet and creamy. It is a lot yummier and more scrumptious than the honey one. I think that adds to the soothing feeling.

I also find it really anti-inflammatory and hypo allergenic, since it relieves any skin itchiness/irritation and improves the condition of my body acne.  

Aside from that, it also effectively exfoliates and reveals a smoother, softer, more glowy and healthier skin. The granules are not actually the finest, but they are not harsh and irritating. 

Since we are not suppose to scrub everyday, what I do is use the bar directly on my skin on some days, but mostly I just foam it up on my hands and spread that on the rest of my body.  

Overall, I'm enjoying this soap and I can definitely see myself purchasing and using it again in the future.  

I have to say that so far, I find the brand Milea really consistent and great. I encourage you to give them a try. This is not at all sponsored, I'm just fast becoming a fan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment