Saturday, May 19, 2018

Crystal Haul: BejeweledbyTina | May 2018


I found a new love!!! CRYSTALS!
It's only been a month, actually a month and four days to be exact, since I started getting into healing crystals and I've already crystal shopped four times. Thinking about it, it might be a little over the top, but I don't regret anything, besides the fact that I didn't get to blog about my first three experiences. Aside from finding some awesome crystal pieces, I also got to meet some really wonderful human beings.   

One of them is Tina Miguel of BejeweledbyTina. You can find her on Facebook and Instagram. I personally messaged her and ordered through Instagram. She's very nice and accommodating. She offers a lot of interesting pieces which are all reasonably priced. The crystals and the woman behind the page, they all just make people feel good.

Let me now show you what I got from her shop.


100 grams rough Aquamarine
Aquamarine, which was believed to be the treasure of the mermaids in ancient folklore, is a very calming and soothing stone.


Angel Aura Quartz
 Angel Aura Quartz, which is a Clear Quartz bonded with Platinum and Silver, sometimes Gold or other trace metals, is high vibrational crystal. It carries the loving energy of angels. Unfortunately, my cellphone camera wasn't able to capture the mesmerizing beauty of this piece.


Raw Clear Quartz Crystal
I got this one for free and I really adore it. I think 
crystals that are given for free are a lot more meaningful and special. It's so nice and generous of Tina. Anyways, clear quartz is known to be the master healer and an all around crystal. 

That's everything that I got for this haul. They are not a lot, but these pieces are so wonderful, interesting and meaningful to me. I'm so drawn to them. I also didn't get a lot because even though I can't help myself from collecting crystals, I still want do it within a certain budget. 😆


Before I end this post, I want to mention that I got my package through JRS, 3 days after I sent my payment. The package was in very good condition and the items were securely wrapped in plastics and bubble wraps individually.


The package also came with a note. I just love handwritten notes. I also like it when people call me by my first name. There's just something so certain, sure and sincere about it. Well, it's specifically dedicated to me. ðŸ˜† I just really appreciate this gesture. 

I'm looking forward to buying more crystals from BejeweledbyTina. I definitely recommend her page. She's one of my faves. My other favorite is TheIndigoCrystals. I'll probably also write a post regarding the crystals the I got there recently.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment