Friday, January 4, 2019

ESTEE LAUDER PERFECTLY CLEAN TRIPLE-ACTION CLEANSER/TONER/MAKEUP REMOVER


If you are into one-and-done products, then Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Triple-
Action is for you.

This is another item that I got last Christmas, that's why I'm not sure about the price and where you can actually get it here in the Philippines. However, I love it so much that I just have to share it with you. 



This multipurpose product comes in a plastic bottle. That's the only downside that I could think of, that it's not very eco-friendly. 


I'm having a bit of hard time thinking about how I can reuse the bottle in the future since the nozzle dispenses product differently. It turns liquid into something mousse-y or foamy. 

I guess, I'll just reuse the cap, the body and the nozzle separately.

I'm taking this detail more seriously than before because I'm very interested on zero-waste lifestyle. I'm trying to crawl my way into it. I want to be more eco-conscious. If you're into it and have a tip or two, don't hesitate to share them with me.  

Anyways, aside from that issue, the bottle works perfectly. 

It is a bit big since a bottle contains 150 mL/5 fl. oz of product. I don't think you'll easily choose this specific item to bring with you when you travel. However, I still believe you can if you want to, because it doesn't leak. The cap and the nozzle are pretty tight.   


The back is filled with information.


It is clearly stated there how to use the product. 

I personally only use this during nighttime. On most days, whenever I don't wear any makeup, I only use a pump. I use two, when I do wear makeup. No matter how light or heavy my makeup is, this product effectively takes it all away. 

I massage the foam onto dry skin and it then turns into an oil that has a thin consistency. I massage my skin more as I slowly add water to take it all off.

  It leaves my skin perfectly clean.

It doesn't leave any film or greasy feeling on the skin like other oil cleansers. It makes me feel completely refreshed.

There's surely no need for a separate toner. Using one will just prove how clean your face already is. I also don't find toner necessary to balance the skin, since this product doesn't seem to disrupt the PH level of the skin and is far from drying. It is actually rather moisturizing. If you're lazy like me, you can get away sometimes with not using an actual moisturizer. I do have a normal skin type though. Those with dry skin will have to still use an actual moisturizer. I can also easily see this working for those with combination-oily skin types, since it doesn't feel heavy.

         
The list of ingredients is also written at the back of the bottle. 

So far, so good. It works great and I haven't experience any allergic reaction. There's totally no redness, dryness or itchiness. It doesn't clog my pores. It clears any blemishes and keeps my skin breakout-free.

Most cleansers are pretty much the same to me, but this one is different. It is outstanding.
I recommend this Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Triple-Action big-time. 👍

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment