Tuesday, February 26, 2019

LOCAL GOODS HAUL | FEB 2019


Look what we have here... another haul. I promise this is the last one. Well, at least for the month of February.

The items that I have here are from two different local brands.


Let's start with the drinks that I got from Simply Green and Natural Ecoshop. I already made another post about that shop and some items that I previously got there. If you want to see that one, click here

These drinks are by the local brand Luntilikhang. I also already featured that brand and a product of theirs on the post that I just mentioned above. I even made an in-depth review about one of their products and you can find it here.


LUNTILIKHANG TSAA TAMARIND BLEND ICE TEA

I got 10 sachets of this tamarind tea for around 23 Php each. This is the one that I made an in-depth review about and the one that sparked my interest in the brand and the products that they offer. If you can only try one product from brand, I strongly suggest you go for this one. It is their best drink for me.


LUNTILIKHANG KAPE COFFEE BREW

I also got 10 sachets of this drink. The price is 25 Php per sachet. This is my second favorite next to the Tsaa Tamarind Blend Ice Tea. 


LUNTILIKHANG KAKAO CHOCOLATE DRINK MIX

Just like the first two, I also purchased 10 sachets of this mix. It's the priciest among the three, a sachet costs 26 Php each. Truthfully, it's my least favorite among all of the Luntilikhang drinks. I'll definitely let you know why soon. I'll keep you hanging for now. ðŸ˜‚✌


Just like the previous time, I received a nice note and a freebie from the shop.


I got this Mother Nurture Malunggay Choco which I like much better than the Luntilikhang Kakao Chocolate Drink Mix, to be honest. I'll definitely purchase more of this soon. I'm also looking forward to try the brand's own coffee mix.

The last two items are by the brand HUMAN♥NATURE. I got them from another Shopee seller, Marix Online. 


HUMAN♥NATURE ALL-NATURAL DEODORANT STICK in POWDER FRESH

I have already tried two of their roll-on deodorants before and they were okay. However, natural deos can be tricky and high-maintenance, if you know what I mean. Anyway, I'm searching for something stronger and more efficient so I decided to give this one a try.  


HUMAN♥NATURE 100% NATURAL LIP BALM in CHERRY

I've been looking for a great lip balm that isn't petroleum jelly-based
 and also doesn't contain lanolin. I want something that will actually moisturize and heal my dry lips instead of something that works as a barrier which simply sits on top, trapping everything. I know such ingredient has its own purpose and protects from outside irritants or whatever, but still I'm looking for something more. This balm doesn't have any of those ingredients, plus it has a very nice scent.

That's all for this haul.

Until next time!
💖

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I'm wondering if you know the nutrition label of luntilikhang kape? The ingredients are keto friendly kasi and I just want to know the exact nutrition labels. Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Sorry, I don't. You can try contacting Luntilikha thru their official FB page. They are pretty active and responsive. :)

      Delete