Monday, February 18, 2019

SIMPLY GREEN AND NATURAL ECOSHOP HAUL


As promised, here's the list of items that I got from Simply Green and Natural Ecoshop. You can find their page on Shopee. They offer a lot of wonderful items, not just for you, but also for the environment.


Let's start with the item that I got as a freebie and that I've already talked about recently. It's this Luntilikhang Tsaa Tamarind Blend Ice Tea. If you're interested to know more about it, just click the underlined link.


Together with that freebie, I also received a note from the seller. I really like that personal touch. I think it's very sweet and thoughtful of Ms. Laarnie. She's the owner of this shop. She seems to be a very hands-on and trustworthy person. I appreciate the effort and dedication that she exerts for her business. She deserves all the customers and good reviews she has/receives.


Most of the items that I purchased are actually shampoo bars. I've been hearing a lot of good things about shampoo bars and I finally caved in.

All the shampoo bars that I have here are from the brand Mayumi Organics. This is also my first encounter with the brand. It is a local brand that promotes natural, organic, cruelty-free and zero-waste products.



The first one that I have here is Mayumi Organics Hair Fortifying Shampoo Bar. This is actually the first and older version of their fortifying shampoo. It is available in 25 g and 75 g. The one I have here is a 75 g bar and I got it for 180 Php. This version is white in color. It's composed of Lavender, Geranium and Patchouli.


I also purchased a 25g bar of the newer version of their Hair Fortifying Shampoo Bar for 65 Php.  Unlike the first one, the color of this bar is yellow. Its main components are Lavender, Rosemary and Peppermint.



The next one is their limited edition Kismet Shampoo Bar. It is also a 25 g bar but it is worth almost twice as the other one. The price of this bar is 110 Php. It is said to be comparable to Lush Karma. I don't have any personal experience with any Lush products yet, so I can't vouch for that claim. Regardless, I truly find the scent of this bar really great. It smells youthful and attractive. It makes me think of Berry flavoured Oreos. It has a bit of cookies and cream scent. It's both sweet and fruity. It's definitely a must try. 


The next one is also a product of Mayumi Organics, but it's no longer a shampoo bar. We're already done with that part. The one I have here is Mayumi Organics Deodorant Bar. This 25g cream-colored bar is worth 90 Php. It is alum-free. It has a nice gender neutral scent that I find quite addicting.


The last items that I have are coin purses. They are called Keesha Coin Purse. Given the name, they are probably intended for women. However, I bought the other one for my boyfriend. He prefers using a coin purse instead of an actual wallet on most days due to the size and convenience. He simply dumps everything in it, may it be cash, coins or receipts. He even tried to also insert his cards on his last coin purse but they just didn't fit and he just ended up ruining that coin purse. 😂 I love that guy.

Anyway, these pieces probably look like a tall, bulky purses but they actually aren't. They are almost flat and I prefer them that way. Based on the site, the estimated dimensions are 3 x 2 x 1.  They are made of native Abaca Jute with Gena cloth lining inside. They are handmade in the Philippines by Bicolano artisans.

I'm very happy with my purchase. I'm more than satisfied with everything that I got.

 Look forward to the individual posts regarding some of the items listed here.

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment