Wednesday, May 29, 2019

LOLA ABON'S DURIAN DELIGHT


If you want something stronger and more flavorful, then pick Lola Abon's Durian Delight.


Similar to the two other products from Lola Abon's that I posted about recently, a pack of Durian Delight contains 12 individually wrapped pieces.


Each piece is wrapped in a yellow orange, red or green cellophane. They also have another translucent plastic inside.


This product shares exactly the same list of ingredients with Lola Abon's Durian Cubes, Durian Sticks, and Durian Bars.


The scent of this candy reminds me more of that of Lola Abon's Durian Queso. I think the scent is much closer to that than to the scent of Lola Abon's regular durian candies.


Texture-wise, it makes me think me of yema towers, those that have a crusty coating and a softer, smoother filling. Though, not as structured, this candy definitely mirrors those attributes and I'm definitely a fan. So far, when it come to texture, this is my favorite product of Lola Abon's.

It is not as sweet and milky as the regular durian candies. The yummy filling makes me think of durian sandwich spread. The sweetness and creaminess are still present, but I think it has a richer and stronger durian taste. I personally enjoy the taste of it.


Overall, I like it better than the Durian Queso and the Durian Coffee Yema. I definitely think this is one of the best of Lola Abon's.

I'm looking forward to try their regular Durian Yema and find out the differences between the two.

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment