Friday, May 31, 2019

ORIENTAL BROWN SUGAR PLUM CANDY


Time to talk more about another item that I featured on my Oriental Merchadising Haul. This Brown Sugar Plum Candy is also my second favorite next to the Plum Tamarind.


Similar with the Plum Tamarind, everything on the packaging is in foreign languages. I don't even know the exact name of this candy. I just went with the name that is being used on the Oriental Merchadising Shopee page.


A pack contains around 20 individually wrapped candies. The foil wrapper has a nice design.


The actual candy looks a tad bit different from the image on the wrapper. The brown candy leans more on the caramel side when it comes to color. The plum is in pieces and not whole. There's no seed.


One of the things that I truly like about this candy is the texture. The brown candy is extremely rich, smooth and creamy. I'm not sure if this is the right word to describe a candy, but it does feel "luxurious". The plum bits add a different texture to the candy. It adds more character. The delightful texture makes this candy special.


It doesn't melt in the wrapper, but it melts nicely and slowly in the mouth. It's not that sticky, too.

You can easily catch the scent of plum with a sweet undertone.


It has a unique taste that combines sweetness, sourness and a little bit of saltiness. The butterscotch tastes sweet and heavenly. It pairs well with the plum which is sour and a bit salty.

I will definitely repurchase this candy over and over again.

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment