Monday, June 10, 2019

LOLA ABON'S DURIAN CARAMEL


We're down to the last three. Our topic for today is Lola Abon's Durian Caramel.

Sorry if I don't have a lot of photos of this product. It's already too late when I realized that I haven't taken photos of it, yet. I was already out of it and I have already thrown the packaging.

Anyway, just like the others, this one has the company details on the front.


The expiry date is also on the back.

However, the nutrition facts and even the ingredient list are not indicated this time.

If my memory serves me right, a pack contains 20 individually wrapped pieces. If not, then it must be 25. 😂✌🏼 But, I'm almost positive that it's the first number.

Each piece is wrapped twice. There's a clear plastic inside and a white paper wrapper outside.

Compared to Lola Abon's Durian Sticks, it is shorter but wider.

Taste-wise and even scent-wise, it's just actually a sweeter and milkier version of Lola Abon's Durian Cubes and Durian Sticks. It is also creamier and definitely softer. The texture of it is smooth.

This one is a bit too sweet for my liking. I was also expecting a different kind of caramel taste.

It is surely not for me. Nonetheless, I still think it is an okay product and someone else might like and appreciate it much better than I do.

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment