Friday, June 7, 2019

LOLA ABON'S DURIAN CUBES


The one under the spotlight today is Lola Abon's Durian Cubes.

Compared to other products from Lola Abon's, the packaging and information included are pretty much the same.


The company details are on the front.


The significant dates are on the back.


There's the nutrition facts beside the ingredient list.

This candy is just a little bit different version of the Durian Sticks.


They do have the same list of ingredients. They totally smell and taste the same way.

At first, I thought they have different consistencies, because I used to find these cubes a bit soft and smushy. But then, I realized that it's because I used to keep the pack in the fridge. Keeping it in room temperature makes the consistency a bit firmer which I prefer a lot more. The same thing goes for pretty much all products of Lola Abon's.


They also have the same single clear plastic wrapper.


When it comes to size, they are also both inconsistent.

One of the only differences are, of course, the shape.


The other one is the number of pieces in a pack.


A pack of Durian Cubes has 25 pieces and the net weight is 75 g.

I do like both of them since they are pretty much one and the same. However, I think I prefer the stick form a little bit more. I enjoy munching the sticks little by little.

I hope you're not getting sick of all these sweets that I've been posting about continuously. I only have three or four more products from Lola Abon's, then we'll take a break from food stuff.

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment